Classroom assignment for today was to learn some of the material in chapter 12 of the text, Glencoe’s Economics: Principles and Practices. Chapter 12 deals with the workings of banks, finance and investment.
Students need great familiarity with these ideas by next week when we start our stock market game.
- Consider this Big Question: How should we invest our money?
- Do the section 1 assessment on page 316, questions 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8.
- Do the section 2 assessment on page 326, questions 1, 3, 4, 6, and 8.
- Do the section 3 assessment on page 333, questions 1, 3, 4, 5, and 6.
- Look a the chapter “critical thinking” assignment on page 334, and answer questions 1 and 2.
Tuesday we will be on computers working on the stock market game — so get this stuff down!
If time permits, this post may be updated with the actual questions, which you may research on this site, and on the internet.